Deluge is a BitTorrent client, created using Python and GTK+ (through PyGTK). Deluge is currently usable on POSIX-compliant operating systems. It is intended to bring a native, full-featured client to GTK desktop environments such as GNOME and Xfce. An official Windows port is also available. The program uses the libtorrent C++ library through official Python bindings. It was created by two members of ubuntuforums.org, Zach Tibbitts and Alon Zakai and is being maintained at its own website. While under early development, Deluge was known as gTorrent because it was to be a BitTorrent client for GNOME. When the first version was released, it was renamed to Deluge to avoid implying that the client was GNOME-only.
- Home Page: http://www.deluge-torrent.org/
- Documentation: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide
- Download: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Download
- Forum: http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(software)
- Internal: Delug